openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: missing openjpa-src.jar
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 17:37:34 GMT
Off the top of my head you should only need openjpa-persistence-jdbc to get
'most' of the JPA function. That should pull in lib,kernel,jdbc, and
persistence as dependencies for you.

Or just
 <dependency org="org.apache.openjpa" name="openjpa" rev="2.1.0"
conf="default->default,sources,javadoc"/>

Which will probably grab everything (should be smaller than apache-openjpa
though).

-mike