openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: missing openjpa-src.jar
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:19:38 GMT
At one time there was a wiki page with this information (I think), but I
can't find right now.

I did find an old mailing list post that might be a good starting
point<http://markmail.org/message/j3nzhnn6pg7uwnk3>.

Let us know if this is what you need and we'll see if we can get an up to
date version added to the website.

-mike