openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Bauer <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA Date Proxy serialization problem when using entities with GWT
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 15:42:15 GMT
Prashant,

According to the OpenJPA migration considerations documentation[1] section
1.1.5, clear()/close() will remove proxies automatically upon serialization
if you have a version 2.0 persistence.xml.  If you are using a version 1.0
persistence.xml setting this property should result in proxy removal:

      <property name="openjpa.Compatibility"
value="IgnoreDetachedStateFieldForProxySerialization=false"/>

hth,
-Jeremy

[1]
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/docs/manual/migration_considerations.html