openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Marc Logemann ...@logemann.org>
Subject Re: MetaModel creation with -Aopenjpa.generate=true
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 15:40:23 GMT
Correction:

> With my program, i get a result of course because i dont leave the process on error ;-)
But this is the solution.

This is NOT the solution i meant.

---
regards
Marc Logemann
http://www.logemann.org
http://www.logentis.de

{
>        if (active && !roundEnv.processingOver()) {
>            Set<? extends Element> elements = roundEnv.getRootElements();
>            for (Element e : elements) {
>                try {
>                    System.out.println("Element inside Set --> "+ e);
>                    process((TypeElement) e);
>                } catch (RuntimeException e1) {
>                    System.out.println("Error -->"+ e);
>                }
>            }
>        }
>        return true;
>    }
>

> with more logging and something strange can be seen:

>    [javac] Element inside Set --> de.netversys.carriers.tourline.process.TourlineRoutingBarcode
>    [javac] Element inside Set --> de.netversys.carriers.tourline.process.TourlineSenderBarcode
>    [javac] Element inside Set --> de.netversys.carriers.bartolini.domain.xml
>    [javac] Error -->de.netversys.carriers.bartolini.domain.xml
>

> The "-->" lines is the output before the process() call in the for loop which i coded
in there.

> The last line is interessting. This is not a class, this is a package! (with JAXB generated
stuff in it)

> Now the error message
> java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol$PackageSymbol cannot be
cast to javax.lang.model.element.TypeElement

> makes sense because he says something about PackageSymbol. Now more questions comes up
than it solves. Why is this package inside the Element Set ??
> Its a normal package under one of my domain packages. But inside this package, there
are only JAXB generated classes.

> Perhaps JAXB generated classe with its ObjectFactory stuff is handled differently by
the JDK Annotation framework. But i have other places with JAXB stuff in it. Cant be the issue.