openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Null field not persisted for Dates
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2011 15:39:03 GMT
please verify if the entities pcStateManager _dirty and _loaded BitSet are set.

If you decompile your entity (using jad or a similar java decompiler) you will find a few
methods which contains switch/case where you can find which internal number the concerned
field has.

Both the respective _dirty and _loaded bits should be set.

LieGrue,
strub