openjpa-users mailing list archives

From MiƂosz <mtyle...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: EntityManager dosn't release connection in XA transactions
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 08:13:44 GMT
Hi Sargol,

I don't think there is an OpenJPA property which would help you here. If you want to lower
the isolation level, try doing it on the datasource configuration or wherever you configure
the distributed transaction instead of setting the openjpa.jdbc.TransactionIsolation property.

I would recommend that you first figure out the sequence of SQL statements that leads to the
lock timeout error. It is a tedious job but without it you risk looking blindly for the solution.

Cheers,
Milosz