openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Henno Vermeulen <he...@huizemolenaar.nl>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] OpenJPA 2.1.0 release
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:32:41 GMT
I switched to OpenJPA 2.1 and ran our tests. All tests had the same results as before, except
for a new problem with dates in sql server 2008, which was solved after upgrading our jdbc
driver from microsofts drivers version 2.0 to 3.0 (I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-1950
and resolved as invalid). Maybe the need to update the driver should be noted in the release
notes.

Regards,
Henno

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: michael.d.dick@gmail.com [mailto:michael.d.dick@gmail.com] Namens Michael Dick
Verzonden: maandag 21 februari 2011 22:29
Aan: dev@openjpa.apache.org; users@openjpa.apache.org; announce@apache.org
Onderwerp: [ANNOUNCE] OpenJPA 2.1.0 release

The Apache OpenJPA community is proud to announce the maintenance
release of OpenJPA 2.1.0.  As with the prior 2.0.1 release, this
distribution is based on the final JSR 317 Java Persistence API, Version
2.0 specification and passes the JPA 2.0 TCK.

Please visit our project website to learn more about Apache OpenJPA and
how to download or include our persistence provider in your builds.

 http://openjpa.apache.org/

Thanks,
Apache OpenJPA PMC