openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Sargol <s_sr_sade...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: EntityManager dosn't release connection in XA transactions
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 19:39:06 GMT

Hi Milosz,

Thank you for your attention.

This timeout exception occurs only from time to time.
For your information, We have configured a distributed transaction in our
application server in order to support transaction between Java and .NET
clients.
WS-AT is the protocol which has been used for managing atomic transactions
between distributed applications.
Also Oracle DataSource Classname and XADataSource as the resource type are
the
connection pool configurations in Glassfish.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
Thank you once again.

Regards,
Sargol