openjpa-users mailing list archives

From ljnelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quieting the "OpenJPA will not be used" warning message
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:26:29 GMT

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Rick Curtis [via OpenJPA] <
ml-node+5940551-980124555-155969@n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B5940551-980124555-155969@n2.nabble.com>
> wrote:

> It doesn't appear that there is any way to turn this message off via
> configuration. Since OpenJPA isn't configured for use... we don't look at
> logging properties that may or may not be set.

Which of course makes a certain amount of sense, now that I think about it.
:-)  Still, a system property or something would sure help here.

Best,
Laird