openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ReportingSQLException: Protocol violation
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 15:26:23 GMT
That's my take too. The stack doesn't really give us much to go on. If there
was an ORA error code somewhere I might be able to help - but right now it'd
be just a shot in the dark.

Might be worth checking with your DBA and see if there's anything else in
the server logs. Upgrading the JDBC driver to match the server might be
worth trying too.

Regards,
-mike