openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "brian.fed7" <brian.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to insert an entity into database using OpenJPA
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 09:34:03 GMT

I am trying to insert an entity using OpenJPA but having problems inserting
the entity. In the process I am not getting any exceptions from OpenJPA even
thought I have enabled all kinds of logging using persistence.xml.

Below is the background and please find the attached files especially
jpa.log
http://openjpa.208410.n2.nabble.com/file/n5962127/AuditEventLog.txt
AuditEventLog.txt
http://openjpa.208410.n2.nabble.com/file/n5962127/jpa.log jpa.log
http://openjpa.208410.n2.nabble.com/file/n5962127/persistence.xml
persistence.xml

I use OpenJPA + WAS 7 + Spring. In the present context I am running a JUnit
Test Case for inserting the entity into the database rather on the WAS
server.

Please let me know if I need to provide more information. I would be
thankful if you can point me in the right direction and let me know what I
am missing.