openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Sylvester Daniel. John" <Sylvester_J...@mindtree.com>
Subject Dynacache openjpa support for websphere 7
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 23:59:06 GMT
Hi,

We are using websphere 7 and would like to use dynacache as cache provider for openjpa. I
think websphere 8 BETA come with dynacache support for openjpa. Any suggestions on using dynacache
on websphere 7 as openJPA cache provider?

I also explored Websphere extreme server (WXS)usage as cache provider, but I think WXS maintains
a shadow copy and could be out of sync with the DB. Please share your comments.

Regards,
Daniel.