openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error merging in entity - GeneratedValue
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 16:42:05 GMT
I noticed your email, but didn't get a chance to look into the problem in
any depth. I think there are unit tests that cover this scenario (at least
with the default options). If you have any properties set in
persistence.xml, could you post them? The JIRA suggests that the problem is
related to detached state - which might help to narrow down the problem.

Regards,
-mike