openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Joel Halbert <j...@su3analytics.com>
Subject Re: Error merging in entity - GeneratedValue
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 15:04:37 GMT
Hi Mike,

Yes, you're right about the detatched state, it only happens when
merging in detatched entities.

These are the properties I have set, nothing exotic.

<properties>
<property name="openjpa.RuntimeUnenhancedClasses" value="supported"/>
<property name="openjpa.jdbc.SynchronizeMappings" value="buildSchema"/>
value="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"/>
<property name="openjpa.ConnectionProperties"
value="DriverClassName=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver,Url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/myapp,Username=someuser,Password=topsecret"/>

<property name="openjpa.DataCache" value="false"/>
<property name="openjpa.RemoteCommitProvider" value="sjvm"/>
</properties>

I'll take a look at the unit tests to see if  can replicate it by
running them.
-joel