openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JPAB results
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 14:25:21 GMT
Connection pooling is particularly important if the SynchronizeMappings
option is used, as I found in
OPENJPA-1847<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-1847>.
The benchmark appears to use this property (I took a quick glance at the
openjpa related properties file).

Actually I'm very skeptical about any benchmark that creates the tables on
the fly. Such a configuration is useful in a test / dev environment but I
don't think many DBAs would allow it in production.

-mike