openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JPAB results
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 13:49:42 GMT
Although this "benchmark" is obviously biased, it's still good to be
reminded of potential pitfalls and/or inconsistencies.  For example, I took
a quick look at one set of results and it seems to indicate a repeating
issue with obtaining a primary key sequence from the OpenJPA sequence
table.  This could be a problem with the application, or it could be a
problem with the OpenJPA processing.  Digging in a bit on these type of
issues would probably be worthwhile.

But, spending a lot of time attempting to match the results of ObjectDB is
probably not that interesting...

Kevin