openjpa-users mailing list archives

From MiƂosz Tylenda <mtyle...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: How to set 'ordered' in SequenceGenerator
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2010 20:57:20 GMT
Hi Angelo,

I don't think you can specify "ordered" by using annotations. That can be done by extending
OracleDictionary, overriding the getCreateSequenceSQL method and telling OpenJPA to use your
dictionary [1].

Cheers,
Milosz

[1] http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/docs/manual/manual.html#openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary