openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Issues with openjpa in updating child objects in merge / find update
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:04:00 GMT
Hi venra!

Glad it works for you, but be aware that I found a few other things with this new configuration
which now doesn't work:

.) Creating an entity
.) detach it
.) add items to an @ElementCollection in your entity
.) merge it

should store the element collection to the database. But my database 1:n table is still empty
:(

So I'm now digging into this atm.

To me it seems that the DetachedStateManager area needs a cleanup. The problem with this is
that there are thousands of possible scenarios ...

LieGrue,
strub