openjpa-users mailing list archives

From munter <matthias.unterschu...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cursor/prepared statement problem with WebLogic 10.3.2
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:31:23 GMT

Hi Pinaki,

even the approach of taking the JPA Call out of the session bean fails. Now
it also fails, when no rollback is issued.

My persistence.xml looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<persistence version="1.0" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd">
	<persistence-unit name="LPMJPA" transaction-type="JTA">
		<jta-data-source>jdbc/lpmDs</jta-data-source>
		<mapping-file>object-relational-mapping.xml</mapping-file>
	</persistence-unit>
</persistence>

The transaction-type as I understand means "container-managed", therefore I
don't care about transactions in my code. Going for RESOURCE_LOCAL I need at
least obtain a reference for the entity manager, correct?

Thanks. I appreciate your help.

-----
Kind regards
Matthias