openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from 1.2.x to 2.0.x - Overview of new features
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 13:39:31 GMT
Hi Stefan,
Here's a brief overview:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0909_col_sutter/0909_col_sutter.html

Specific to the Criteria API:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-typesafejpa/

Hope this gets you interested.  One thing to be aware of is that JPA 2.0 is
binary compatible with JPA 1.0, from a spec perspective.  So, you should be
able to start experimenting with our JPA 2.0 implementation without any
impact to your current applications.
http://openjpa.apache.org/downloads.html

Good luck,
Kevin