openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Properties
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:42:09 GMT
Hmmm...  Probably depends on the Driver being used and what properties are
attempted to be set (ie. are they valid properties?)...

I just tried the following and this works for the DB2Driver...

value="com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver"/>
            <property name="openjpa.ConnectionProperties"
value="username=sutter, password=xxxxxx"/>
            <property name="openjpa.ConnectionURL"
value="jdbc:db2://localhost:50000/TEST"/>

I've verified this is working via TRACE and monitoring the results of my
test.  If I don't use the ConnectionProperties, then I can't get a
connection due to invalid or insufficient credentials.  Of course, the
username and password could have been specified on the URL, or via the
ConnectionUsername and ConnectionPassword properties.

Kevin