openjpa-users mailing list archives

From chunlinyao <chunlin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Schema generation uses auto-commit mode; breaks on XA data sources
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 07:27:41 GMT

Hi

You said schemaTool use autocommit, I found it set autocommit to true and
also call commit method.

According to javadoc in here.
http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/sql/Connection.html#commit()

Throws:
SQLException - if a database access error occurs, this method is called
while participating in a distributed transaction, if this method is called
on a closed conection or this Connection object is in auto-commit mode

It will get SQLException when this Connection object is in auto-commit mode.

My project broke when I upgrade to a new version of jdbc recently.

Regards,
Yao