openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using OpenJPA on OSGi, with Aries JPA and JNDI services
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:36:10 GMT
 I don't think the list handles attachments (or if it does there seems to be
some black magic involved).

I'd suggest opening a JIRA and attaching it there. That way we have proof
that you accepted the contributor's agreement and there's a record of where
the files came from.

It sounds like we'd be able to include this in our integration module in the
build - failing that we can put it on the wiki / homepage. Either way I'd
probably start with a JIRA.

And thanks  for contributing the code !

-mike