openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generation of Canonical MetaModel Classes with Maven
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2010 20:39:26 GMT
Do you need to generate the metamodel classes for only a subset of your
entities, or will generating them for everything work?

Adding just this will generate the metamodel classes for everything (you had
most of this already) :
    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.6</source>
                    <target>1.6</target>

<compilerArgument>-Aopenjpa.metamodel=true</compilerArgument>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

If you only want metamodel classes for a subset of your entities you might
have to use <excludes> or <includes> in the configuration for the compiler
(and two different executions of the plugin). Of course there could be some
Maven wushu that I don't know that makes this easier.

hth
-mike