openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit tests custom DBDictionary
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 14:42:21 GMT
They're just junit tests so they're pretty easy to get running.

I use maven to import the OpenJPA modules into Eclipse and then run
individual tests from there (IDEA / Netbeans will work too).

The only trick is that you'll still need to provide the connection
information - I use jvm args in eclipse -Dopenjpa.ConnectionURL,
-Dopenjpa.ConnectionDriverName, etc. to provide connection info.

Outside of an IDE you could write an ant script, or use invoke jUnit from
the command line if you wanted to.

-mike