openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Generation of Canonical MetaModel Classes with Maven
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:24:48 GMT

Hi,
  After some deliberation, we decided an explicit user signal (i.e.
-Dopenjpa.metamodel=true) to trigger metamodel generation. Otherwise any
normal javac compilation will create canonical metamodel classes (CMC). At
this stage, our projection was that it would have surprised majority of
users who are not planning to use strongly-typed queries.

> I wasn't expecting the sources to be generated in target.
Where did you expect the generated file be?

-----
Pinaki