openjpa-users mailing list archives

From JVerstry <jvers...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generation of Canonical MetaModel Classes with Maven
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:07:44 GMT

Hi Michael,

I tried what you said, but nothing is generated. There is no warning or
error messages. I tried different combinations, with fork, using the
<compilerArguments> tag with sub-tags, but no success... I have tried to add
-Aopenjpa.log=TRACE to get more info, but nothing... I have also specified a
specific class to process, with package path, but nothing has been
processed. No error or warning messages.

The schema generation is still working well, so I am assuming my annotations
are ok. I checked the doc and there is no mention of additional specific
annotation to add for CMC generation.

May be this is an unreported issue. Does your recommendation work on your
side? Is it working properly in your projects?

Thanks !!!