openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kelly Kerr <kelly.k...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Generic setParameter on createNamedQuery.query.
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 18:34:07 GMT

I want to pass to a generic EntityManager an Entity and the name of a
NamedQuery. I then want to createNamedQuery using the name passed as a
parameter. Now the problem - I need to setParameter, the parameter
name/value would be different for each NamedQuery. Is there a way to
dynamically determine the name of the expected parameters? Then I could use
reflection to extract the value from the input Entity bean and supply as
input to the setParameter.