openjpa-users mailing list archives

From manuu <egali...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot get primary key value (mysql)
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:18:11 GMT

Hi,
I'm trying to resolve the same behavior. It just don't print the value of
the column specified with @Id. I'm also using the engine
5.4.3-beta-community and mysql-connector-java-5.1.13

I reduced my code to a simple select query execution and I'd like to add
that I found that- in my case at least - if you move the @Id annotation from
idMigration over any other column like emailMigration (folllowing the
example presented by Nicolas) it shows the value of idMigration but suddenly
stop showing the value of emailMigration.

I didn't found anything useful in traces (DefaultLevel=TRACE, Runtime=TRACE,
Tool=TRACE, SQL=TRACE).

Thanks for posting the problem.

Best regards,
Emmanuel.