openjpa-users mailing list archives

From llchen <llc...@sympatico.ca>
Subject RE: JPA genereates non-exist id column in the select statement
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 22:51:45 GMT

Thanks for promptly replying. But how do I handle the entity without a
primary key as the underline table does not have one? Set up a fake primary
key in the entity or what?

Lule

  _____

From: Rick Curtis [via OpenJPA]
[mailto:ml-node+5283244-1458393612-586565@n2.nabble.com]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 10:53 AM
To: llchen
Subject: Re: JPA genereates non-exist id column in the select statement

Section 2.4 of the 2.0 spec states "Every entity must have a primary key."

I seem to remember that OpenJPA will do some magic when we enhance your
Entities if we don't find an @Id column... I don't have time to try this am,

but I'd be willing to bet that is what's going on.

tht,
Rick

  _____

View message @
http://openjpa.208410.n2.nabble.com/JPA-genereates-non-exist-id-column-in-th
e-select-statement-tp5282960p5283244.html
To unsubscribe from JPA genereates non-exist id column in the select
statement, click
< (link removed)
aGVuQHN5bXBhdGljby5jYXw1MjgyOTYwfDIzMDMwNjc3MQ==>  here.