openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Daryl Stultz <da...@6degrees.com>
Subject Re: Missing table name in query
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 18:49:19 GMT
On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Michael Dick <michael.d.dick@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Daryl,
>
> There's no real timeline for a 1.3 release, if there's demand for one that
> can change :-).

OK, then, +1 for me! I think there are some other bugs fixed that I have run
into, too.

Fay says 1185 is fixed for 1.3 but I don't see it in the list. The JIRA just
states 2.0:

Is there any query-based workaround for 1185? I am currently passing in a
list which means I have to preload the list when I don't really need it:

select o from Role as o
where
(lower(o.name) like :search or lower(o.printCode) like :search)
and o.id not in (:jgJobsIds)

query.setParameter("jgJobsIds", jobGroup.getJobs()); // not quite like
this... extracted id's

Thanks.

--
Daryl Stultz