openjpa-users mailing list archives

From noboby <nob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: when pcVersionInit will be added by the enhancer
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 21:01:49 GMT

Rick,

Thanks for replying. There is IP issue so I could just post the entity class
here. It has two layers of mapped super class, many @OneToOne, @JoinColumn,
@ManyToOne, @Temporal, @Email, @Trantient etc. This also adds to the puzzle.
We use DAOs. When I test DAOs as POJO, the tests run well. After I put the
DAOs behind an stateless EJB and test with OpenEJB, the tests fail with this
error from entityManager.find(entityClass, stringKey) with this particular
entity.

NB

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 3:12 PM, Rick Curtis [via OpenJPA] <
ml-node+5244877-674178377-575861@n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B5244877-674178377-575861@n2.nabble.com>