openjpa-users mailing list archives

From No1UNo <je...@jerrycarter.org>
Subject Re: Performance comparison
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:41:19 GMT

I can assure you, there is no panic on this side.  My general perception is that the OpenJPA
performance is quite good or at least nowhere near being the bottleneck of my system.

That stated, benchmarking performance is one of those tasks that deserves some attention periodically.
 I'll welcome your analysis when your schedule permits.