openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Harald Wellmann <Harald.Wellm...@multi-m.de>
Subject RE: Override "jta-data-source" with system properties?
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2010 17:04:21 GMT

This does not seem to work in OpenJPA 2.0.0.

I have a <jta-data-source> for a Java EE web app in my persistence.xml,
which I'm trying to override for unit tests by setting properties when
creating the EntityManagerFactory in a Java SE environment.

        props.put("openjpa.ConnectionFactory2Name", "");
        props.put("openjpa.ConnectionFactoryName", "");

Plus more props for my JDBC settings.

However, this seems to have no effect. OpenJPA is always doing a JNDI lookup
which throws an exception.

Is this a regression or am I missing anything...?

Regards,
Harald