openjpa-users mailing list archives

From jingmeifan <janef...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Date Problem
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:34:58 GMT

>Sorry, I am afraid I cannot.
Without at minimum a snippet of code it's pretty hard to help you out.
- Sorry again, right now detachCopy method of OpenJPAEntityManager can solve
my problem.

> Would you please let me know what bug on detachCopy method?
I'm not sure what you're asking here.

- The question is coming from your response:
"Try changing version="1.0" to version="2.0" and removing don't use the
detachCopy method. I think that this is a bug that I reported [1] a while
back.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-1672"

> if I get em from jpaTample, and from em find data, do I need always close
em after?
I'm not sure what jpaTample is. You'll need to close your em once you're
done with it. It depends from application to application.
- Right now I close em after I get result back from there.

Thanks,
Jane