openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Himadri <hima_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: getResultList returns same record at every index with Database view
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 05:45:32 GMT

Monday morning .. I hope someone replies.
I figured the problem is because I dont have any primary key in Entity View.
I dont need any. However the generated sql from openJpa needs an ID of
datatype BIGINT. So I created database view which has id with fixed value of
0.
>From log it seems jpa compares ID and then reads it. Since its the same id ,
it gets the same records all the time.

All the tables used in view have id but of datatype String. Open JPA finds a
conflicts with it and doesnt let me have String as ID. !

Does someone has any suggestions , How to fool openjpa for id in view ?

Thanks  !