openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "C N Davies" <...@cndavies.com>
Subject RE: Disabling enhancement on my netbeans project
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 01:27:43 GMT
Decompile them and you can see for sure.  "implements PersistenceCapable"

C hris

-----Original Message-----
From: jingmeifan [mailto:janefanm@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 12 July 2010 5:54 AM
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: Re: Disabling enhancement on my netbeans project

I already enhance the model classes in build time, but I still get

<openjpa-2.0.0-r422266:935683 nonfatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: This configuration
disallows runtime optimization, but the following listed types were not
enhanced at build time or at class load time with a javaagent: "

I checked the size of class file before enhancement and after enhancement,
the after is bigger than before.