openjpa-users mailing list archives

From nino martinez wael <nino.martinez.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: no cache, direct reads from db each time..
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 17:20:20 GMT
Hmm it's either mysql or microsoft sql server... However if they
supported that feature, how would you suggest I procedede.. Calling
em.flush or? Anyhow I guess I could call em.flush, instead of
refreshing every object retrieved from the em.

However calling it when it's only relevant would be a lot more performant..

2010/6/7 MiƂosz <mtylenda@o2.pl>:
> Hi Nino,
>
> If you can stick to database-specific API, check whether your database supports some
sort of change propagation mechanism.