openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is DetachedStateManager? Memory Leak?
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:39:01 GMT
First off, take a quick read through the user manual [1] to understand what
the DetachedState is all about. Second, you said that you could see these
objects sticking around for a while...  were gc'd at some point? Once
SLAEventBean is gc'd the DetachedStateManager objects will go away.

Thanks,
Rick

[1]
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/1.2.2/apache-openjpa-1.2.2/docs/manual/manual.html#ref_guide_detach_graph