openjpa-users mailing list archives

From MiƂosz <mtyle...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: Oracle XMLType Column.
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 20:01:05 GMT
Hi Kelvin,

I was able to reproduce the exception and will try to provide a patch or workaround. In the
meantime you could create a JIRA [1] ticket for this issue.

What version of JDBC driver are you using? Is it possible that you give it a try with the
most recent one if it is not?

Greetings,
Milosz

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA