openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@u-mangate.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA usage at Apache James
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 18:15:53 GMT
Hi Pinaki,

OpenJPA 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT didn't help.
I also made a separate sample with a Message, AbstractMessage and Header
(a message has many headers).
I defined:
- @OneToMany(mappedBy...) with type Header on the AbstractMessage
- @ManyToOne with type AbstractMessage on the Header.
With that config, the FK is not created (nor the corresponding
message_id column in Header table). I receive no exception.

Another question was the definition of indexes: Does JPA standard
provide this ?

Tks,

Eric