openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Fay Wang <fyw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: DB2 on zOS
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 18:12:54 GMT
OpenJPA is supported on DB2 zOS system. What is your DB2 version? Can you turn on the trace
and send the trace file?

----- Original Message ----
From: Ravi P Palacherla <ravi.palacherla@oracle.com>
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Sent: Fri, June 4, 2010 8:42:58 AM
Subject: DB2 on zOS

Hi,

I have an openJPA application that works fine on DB2/6000 server system but
the same application throws optimistic exception on DB2 zOS mainframe
system.

Is openJPA supported on DB2 zOS mainframe system ? Also what could be the
difference between DB2 on server system and mainframe system ? Can some one
please help me on how I can debug this issue. What is the information that I
should gather to find the issue on zOS mainframe system.

Regards,
Ravi.