openjpa-users mailing list archives

From oza <ozu.na...@gmail.com>
Subject Reverse Mapping?
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:27:32 GMT

Hi, can anyone tell me why my reverse mapping is not working? I modified the
example to connect to my Oracle DB and trying to reverse map the schema to
Entity objects. When I run the mapping I get the following error for all
tables:

[reversemappingtool] 15563  none  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Table
"MYSCHEMA.MYTABLE" could not be reverse mapped.
This means that the table does not have a primary key
(primary keys are required to establish unique identifiers for all
persistent objects)
and does not match a known pattern for a table used for cross-reference or
value collections.

But the table (all tables) does have a primary key.  How do I tell it to use
the PK?

Thanks in advance to any/all replies.