openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "C N Davies" <...@cndavies.com>
Subject RE: MaxDB and OpenJPA
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 14:49:45 GMT
Joe I am not sure exactly what your question is, is it the "SchemaAction" or
is it more generally the SynchronizeMappings  property? Anyway, I use MaxDB
with  this setting on 1.2.2 and 2.0 perfectly fine.

value="buildSchema(ForeignKeys=true)" />

Always use build time enhancement or buy a lotto ticket instead!

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: joe [mailto:fischauto333@yahoo.de]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 June 2010 12:28 AM
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: MaxDB and OpenJPA

Hi,

For unit tests i like to set the following property in the persistence.xml
file:

<properties>
value="buildSchema(SchemaAction='dropDB,add')" /> </properties>

This works for Derby and Oracle but it doesn't work for MaxDB.

I looked at:
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/1.0.2/apache-openjpa-1.0.2/docs/manual/ref_
guide_dbsetup_dbsupport.html

So it looks like schema generation is not supported for MaxDB.
Is it planned for JPA, especially for a 1.2.x?