openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant based enhancement
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 13:55:45 GMT
Hiran -

I'd suggest reading through this[1] blog posting which talks about
enhanecment. Most likely the net of the message is that OpenJPA can't find
your persistence.xml file. If your build directory is /bin, your
persistence.xml file should be at /bin/META-INF/persistence.xml. Lets start
with the simple solution before we go too far.

Thanks,
Rick

[1]
http://webspherepersistence.blogspot.com/2009/02/openjpa-enhancement.html