openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JPA 3.0
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 15:42:22 GMT
Hi Laird,
The links must just be you...  :-)  I can read them okay.

Yes, extending the Metamodel API to get access to the mapping information
was definitely on our plate for JPA 2.0, but we just ran out of runway to
complete this aspect.  This is definitely on our plate for the next
go-around.  Thanks for the input.

Kevin