openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Schema version problem upgrading to JPA 2.0
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 10:38:36 GMT
Going back a couple of emails - the namespace is right - it's that way in
the JPA spec.

Are you just compiling your entities, or is one of the OpenJPA ant tasks
causing the error? If it's just compiling I'd guess it's the meta-model
generator which is parsing orm.xml.

The problem might not be in meta-model generation - but you might be able to
work around it by specifying -proc:none as a compiler argument.

Regards,
-mike