openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassFormatError when using Enhancement Builder
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 15:46:20 GMT
I did notice in the original posting that it seems to be complaining about
this class...

javax/persistence/CascadeType

That's part of the JPA spec and provided by OpenJPA.  Do you by any chance
have another jar in your classpath where an old or out-of-date version of
these javax.persistence.* classes reside?  Just another thought...

Thanks,
Kevin