openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Trenton D. Adams" <tr...@trentonadams.ca>
Subject equals, hashcode, toString, etc, and field access
Date Fri, 28 May 2010 00:49:26 GMT
Hi Guys,

The PCEnhancer complains about field access in some of these methods.  Do I need to worry
about those particular methods?

As an example...
"org.adamsbros.rmi.entities.TelephonePK" uses property access, but its field "entityId" is
accessed directly in method "toString" defined in "org.adamsbros.rmi.entities.TelephonePK"

I mean I know if I'm doing lazy loading, toString won't get all the data, cause it hasn't
been enhanced.  That's basically what all the enhancement is for, right?  But, I don't think
I care, do I?

Can I disable the analysis for certain methods?

Thanks.