openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Get the persistencUnit using EntittyManager Taking 4 seconds
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 15:53:14 GMT
Do you really need the following in your persistence.xml?
    <exclude-unlisted-classes>false</exclude-unlisted-classes>
Listing all of your entity classes and then setting it to true along
with adding
    <properties>
        <property name="openjpa.DynamicEnhancementAgent"
            value="true"/>
    </properties>
which turns off dynamic enhancement (which means you have to use build
time enhancement) may help your speed issue (without more profiling data
to go on....)

-Donald